- PROFESSIONAL SURFACE CLEANER: 18″ Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner gives a commercial grade cleaning area of 18 inches wide. Hover action makes surface clean faster and effective than nozzles alone. Ideal for cleaning stubborn stains on large flat surfaces such as patios, driveways, decks, sidewalks. And also could be used on vertical surfaces like brick walls, stucco and other siding.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET: Our pressure washer surface cleaner attachment included- 1 x 18 inch stainless steel surface cleaner, 1 x 17″ extension wands, 2 x replacement nozzles, 1 x thread seal tape, 4 x O-rings, 1 x nozzle cleaner. Working pressure is up to 4000 PSI. Required min pressure 2000 PSI, min flow rate 1.8 GPM, max flow rate 3.7 GPM.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: Heavy duty bearing and durable stainless steel construction can be used for a long time. 1/4″ quick plug. Easy to connect with included pressure washer lance or other 1/4″ quick connect fitting. A filter is built into the entrance to prevent the blockage of impurities. The surface cleaner can be used with most gasoline pressure washers.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Surface cleaners for gas and electric pressure cleaners can reduce cleaning time by up to 60% compared to conventional nozzles. 18 inch surface cleaner has dual pressure water jets that spin rapidly breaking up dirt and grime without streaking or striping surfaces. And it cleans large surfaces up to 5x faster than a standard nozzle.
- TIPS: NOT FIT GARDEN HOSE OR WATER HOSE. The wand has 1/4″ thread quick connect plug, if it is not suitable for the connector of your PRESSURE WASHER GUN, please purchase the adapter coupler connection separately.
EVEAGE 18” Pressure Washer Stainless Steel Surface Cleaner with 4 Wheels & 1/4″ Quick Connector
High pressure in surface cleaner area. Risk of injury caused by improperly locked surface cleaner connection.
1. Make sure you hear the “click” when inserting the surface cleaner tip into the quick connection.
2. Pull the Surface Cleaner to make sure it is seated properly before operating your unit.
- The Surface Cleaner can be used with most gasoline pressure washers with up to 4000 PSI, min pressure 2000 PSI, min flow rate 1.8 GPM, max flow rate 3.7 GPM.
- Use on vertical surfaces like brick walls, stucco and other siding (Always test in inconspicuous area first). The surface cleaner has not been designed for commercial use.
- Use on horizontal surfaces like driveways, patios, sidewalk, etc.
1/4” Quick Plug Inlet
Made of stainless steel,more durable than others. Built-in replaceable strainer can prevent nozzle clogging.
360 Rotating Wheels
4 wheels for quick and flexible movement. Heavy enough,you don’t need to push the surface cleaner hard to keep it on the ground in use.
Dual High Pressure Rotating Jets
Two high-pressure rotating jets for quick, streak-free cleaning, makes short work of cleaning flat surfaces
There are no reviews yet.