- Professional 15” Surface Cleaner: EVEAGE Star commercial grade surface cleaner gives a commercial grade cleaning area of 15 inches wide. Hover action makes surface clean faster and effective than nozzles alone. Ideal for cleaning stubborn stains on large flat surfaces such as patios, driveways, decks, sidewalks. And also could be used on vertical surfaces like brick walls, stucco and other siding. Also a perfect fit of the driveway pressure washer attachment.
- Package Include: Pressure washer surface cleaner attachment included: 1 x 15 inch stainless steel surface cleaner, 1 x 15 extension wands, 2 x replacement nozzles, 4 x O-rings, 1 x thread seal tape, 1 x nozzle cleaner. Working pressure is up to 4000 PSI. Required min pressure 2000 PSI, min flow rate 1.8 GPM, max flow rate 3.7 GPM.
- More Effectively: 15-inch pressure washer surface cleaner with wheels has dual pressure water jets that spin rapidly breaking up dirt and grime without streaking or striping surfaces. And it cleans large surfaces up to 5x faster than a standard nozzle. Surface cleaners for gas and electric pressure cleaners can reduce cleaning time by up to 60% compared to conventional nozzles.
- High Quality & Good Compatibility: Heavy duty bearing and durable stainless steel construction can be used for a long time. A filter is built into the entrance to prevent the blockage of impurities. 1/4″ Quick plug. Easy to connect with included pressure washer lance or other 1/4″ quick connect fitting. The Surface Cleaner can be used with most gasoline pressure washers.
- Notes: NOT FIT GARDEN HOSE OR WATER HOSE. The wand is 1/4″ thread quick connect plug , if it is not suitable for the connector of your PRESSURE WASHER GUN, please purchase the adapter coupler connection separately.
15” Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner with 3 Wheels, Stainless Steel Housing & 1/4″ Quick Connector
Inlet: 1/4″ Quick plug.
The Surface Cleaner can be used with most gasoline pressure washers with up to 4000 PSI, min pressure 2000 PSI, min flow rate 1.8 GPM, max flow rate 3.7 GPM.
Use on horizontal surfaces like driveways, patios, sidewalk, etc.
Use on vertical surfaces like brick walls, stucco and other siding (Always test in inconspicuous area first. The Surface Cleaner has not been designed for commercial use.
Compatible machines: g2700, g2700r, g2900x, g3000, g3000k, g3000x.
Issue1: Nozzle Blockage
If the jet arm did not spin or pass water through nozzles, maybe the nozzles are blocked with sand or other debris. Please clean the nozzle by using nozzle cleaner or replace the nozzle.
If the jet arm doesn’t spin or no water come from the nozzles.
Step 1. Remove the blocked nozzle with a wrench.
Step 2. Rinse with water. (If you do not want to replace the nozzle, please use nozzle cleaner to clean the nozzle.)
Step 3. Install the replacement nozzle covered with Thread Seal Tape.
Issue 2:Top Leaks
In a few cases, the top of surface cleaner will leak after prolonged use. Please replace the o-rings.
Step 1: Remove the screw by using a hex wrench.
Step 2: Replace the damaged O-rings with new ones.
High pressure in Surface Cleaner area. Risk of injury caused by improperly locked Surface Cleaner connection.
Make sure you hear the “click” when inserting the Surface Cleaner tip into the quick connection.
Pull the Surface Cleaner to make sure it is seated properly before operating your unit.