- 3 Times Expandable Garden Hose: Only 4.5 LBS, it’s incredibly lightweight, flexible, collapsible and functional. It starts at 33 feet, expanding to 100 feet under 0.5Mpa water pressure, and contracts to its original length when the water is out. This flexibility allows the expandable hose to be self-draining, not kinked, not twisted, and not tangled. Please make sure water runs full blast to extend to 100ft.
- High-Quality Material: Our 100 ft flexible expanding water hose uses high density 4 layer latex cores and powerful 3750D polyester fabric cover to prevent breakage and leakage. EVEAGE is made of premium materials can withstand water pressures of up to 174 PSI/12 Bar which can be used in almost any weather. No more worrying about leaks, tangles or kinks.
- Wide Application and Easy to Store: This kink free expandable 100 ft garden hose is suitable for all of your outdoor watering needs, including house, car, floor, yard washing, garden watering, even pet cleaning. You just drain water from the shrink hose when not in use. And use the equipped storage bag to store your lightweight water hose 100 ft out of direct sun, or rewind the garden water pipe into a hose hanger for store.
PUT JOY BACK INTO GARDENING WITH EVEAGE HOSE
Lightweight, flexible, collapsible and functional
EVEAGE Hose expands three times in length when in use and is 5 times lighter then other garden hoses. Perfect for all of your outdoor watering needs, including house, car, floor, yard washing, garden watering, even pet cleaning.
- Expands 3 times its length when water pressure is on
- Contracts to its original length when pressure is off
- Leak-free solid 3/4 Inches brass connector
- Only 1/5 the weight of a traditional hose
- Never angle twist or kink
- Compact, lightweight, easy to store in very small places
- Suitable for watering, scrubbing, cleaning pets and car washes
- Fabric Material: 3750D polyester fabric
- Tube Material: Durable 4-layer latex core
- Connector Material: 3/4 Inches brass connector
Warm Tips From EVEAGE Hose
- EVEAGE Hose can be connected to each other for longer water pipes.
- Drain the hose and don’t put the hose under pressure when not in use. Keep the hose out of the sun when not in use to prolong the service life.
- Avoid dragging the lightweight hose on the rough concrete or sharp edges to prevent outer webbing from tearing or puncturing.
- Reach out to us if you find it missing any parts or doesn’t apply to you, We will help you to fix things right.
- Note: As the hose contracts, changes into water pressure can cause the faucet to contract irregularly. Please keep crowd (especially children) away when retracting the hose to avoid accidental injury.
There are no reviews yet.