【16.5” PRESSURE WASHER SURFACE CLEANER】It is compatible with pressure washers up to 2000-4000 PSI and powerful enough to clean off stubborn stains on patios, driveways, decks, and sidewalks.
【Durable with 4 WHEELS】It is made of stainless steel that enables any heavy-duty undertakings, the 4 wheels make this unit move smoothly while cleaning and is the best option for sophisticated washing tasks.
【6X FASTER】The rotating jets can easily help clean off tough dirt and grime. Cleaning can be done within 5 minutes. Its bristles help protect the surface from damage with a flow rate of 1.8-3.7 GPM.
【Better Experience】It can suit any cleaning flat or vertical scenarios.
Dual High-Pressure Jets
The rotating jets play for quick, streak-free cleaning.
16.5″ Heavy-duty Stainless Steel Housing
It can apply in a wider surface.
With the special design, the pressure is concentrated inside the housing and makes your cleaning in order.
360° Flexible Rotation
Its movable castors make cleaning a breeze.
The heavy-duty bearings can support pressures up to 4000 PSI.
What should you do if it is clogged？
- You can replace it with a replacement nozzle in the package.
- Please use needles for removing any possible sand or debris, or rinse it with fresh water.
EVEAGE Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
It can be used with gasoline pressure washers with up to 4000 PSI, 2000 PSI at minimum, and used for cleaning garage floors, driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks, etc.
– 1 x Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
– 2 x 15” Pressure Washer Extension Wand(1/4-in quick connect fitting attached to standard spray guns and wands)
– 2 x Replaceable Nozzles
– 4 x O-Rings
– 1 x Teflon Tape
– 1 x Needles to Avoid Nozzle Clogging.
– 1 x Manual
EVEAGE — Our brand slogan is: ‘’Wipe out in a flash‘’
It is time and energy-saving with much efficiency.
1. Make sure you heard the sound of “click” when inserting the wand into the quick connector.
2. Pull the Surface Cleaner to make sure it is seated properly before use.
3. High pressure in the surface cleaner area. Do not leave the cleaner unattended when it is pressurized.